Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Week 9 Thing 23 Summary!!

Wow! Congratulations it is!! Here we are o the 23rd thing much later than I expected but I received much more from this than I thought so there you go. I loved the program and the way it was set up is wonderful--time consuming but wonderful.

My favorite discoveries in this exercise were blogging to begin with, because frankly I thought that I would never do it and therefore never really know how those other people do it, but having done it I can stand up straight. I enjoyed all of the YouTube, Flickr, and type things but have so far gotten the most out of bloglines and RSS. I check my site almost daily and look forward to tweaking it to match what I want to see. I enjoy Library Thing very much, but need to further explore Technorati and Rollyo.

I would definitely do another program set up like this, I thought that it was well put together. I would love to attend a help session in the future, perhaps more could be offered. Thanks again!!

No comments: