Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Week 9 Thing 22 Discover Overdrive and Prject Gutenberg

Wonderful as I expected. I have played with Overdrive some at home before but the tutorial brought it all together and I know feel fairly comfortable with it and where to point people who have some questions if they don't need specific help from downstairs. I downloaded an audio book, transferred it to my mp3 player and a CD, and then also an e-book that I am reading online. I find the e-book great for non-fiction--a travel book that I can look at carefully.

I also enjoyed looking at Project Gutenberg again and getting a feel for it since I think this will be a big part of our future in answering some questions and seeing what is available since people want things so much at their fingertips.

No comments: