Monday, June 25, 2007

Week 3 Thing 7

I have to admit, learning Flickr, seeing the interaction between Yahoo, Google, blogspot, Flickr, etc. has helped me to see a somewhat bigger picture. I like Flickr, and am also looking at Ritzpix.com to try to figure out where to archive my family photos. We have a digital camera, and it appears the next step is to become organized about the whole process including having the pictures printed for my photo albums. Do I archive them just on my computer? Do I send them online through Ritz to be printed? Do I just do it myself-- although so far the time and machine costs of that seem great--I am afraid that we will just keep putting it off and never doing it regularly. Am I standing in both worlds here--is that technologically competent?

1 comment:

JimD said...

It's true. I heard someone say yesterday that the whole web 2.0 isn't really a thing as much as an environment. It takes a while to begin to think and perceive things from that perspective. I hadn't been involved much in any of these things but I'm forging ahead little by little. It a lot of things but it's sure not boring.