Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Week 2 Thing 3 Set up your own blog and Week 2 Thing 4 Register your blog

I have succesfully created this blog! Ye-hah! I loved watching the 7 1/2 minutes video. The one I can most relate to is beginning with an end in mind (library school anyone?) and the hardest for me is to play! Somehow I have taught myself not to and I have to get back at it!

This is being edited in September. I remember the piece about e-mailing myself from Week 2 Thing 4 but now can't find it. I have been registered with BCPL.

1 comment:

JimD said...

You're on your way now! Glad you're enjoying the program so far.

Thinking of these activites as 'play' is easier for some of the things than others. I got lost in the image generators section because I thought that was a ton of fun. I think a lot of us think that play makes us feel unprofessional. I got over that years ago!!